Work with us
Everything we do puts children first. One of our core values is that every decision we make, every hour we spend working with children, is for them.
Our professional team are passionate about positively shaping young minds and making a difference every day. In return, we provide a fantastic working environment with a range of benefits including professional support, training and ongoing career opportunities.
Why work with us?
- Join a leading educational not for profit service in the Bay with an established network of qualified teachers
- A fantastic, friendly culture and a flexible working environment
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Professional one on one support from a qualified teacher
- A supportive Head Office team with specialist knowledge
For more information:
P: 0800 250 052